Terms and Conditions of sale
- Any change in quantities or destination may incur a price adjustment.
- Prices shown do not include any sales, excise or other government charge payable to seller, to Federal,
State, or local authority. Any such taxes now or hereafter imposed upon sales or shipments will be added to
the purchase price. Buyer agrees to reimburse Seller for any such tax or provide Seller with acceptable tax
- Acceptance of any order is subject to credit approval.
- Buyer agrees to pay for all purchases according to the terms of Creditor. No terms or conditions of purchase
orders different from the terms of the Creditor will become part of any sales agreement, purchase order, or
other document unless specifically approved in writing by the Creditor.
- If Buyer fails to comply with these conditions of sale or Buyer’s credit becomes unsatisfactory to Seller,
Seller reserves right to terminate order upon written notice to Buyer.
- Materials covered by this Quotation are warranted only to the extent of manufacturer’s warranty which will
be furnished on written request.
- Seller is not to be accountable for delays in delivery by any legislative, administrative or executive law,
order, or requisition of Federal Government or any State or Municipal Government or any subdivision,
department agency, officer or official thereof, or if caused by strike, fire, floods, accidents, delays of carrier,
inability to obtain suitable or sufficient labor, and necessary supplies of raw materials or other unavoidable
contingencies beyond Seller’s control. Seller shall not be liable for any consequences or special damages.
- No labor charges will be paid without prior written approval of Creditor.
- Claims for shortages, other than loss in transit, must be made to Seller in writing within five (5) days after
receipt of shipment.
- Orders placed as a result of this Quotation, are subject to the terms and conditions herein which shall
prevail over any inconsistent terms of Buyer’s purchase order. No additional conditions of sale may be
imposed by Buyer without Seller’s consent.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, unless otherwise noted, and Quotation is subject to acceptance
within (30) days from date of issue.
- Return of any merchandise for credit subject to our prior approval. Manufacturer’s charges for restocking
and freight to and from factories will be passed on to customer.
- As it pertains to Computer Control Hardware and Software, Richards Electric makes no warranties
expressed or implied and is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages which
may occur as a result of the use or misuse of these products.